Directions (1-5) : In each of the following questions, relationaship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the statements and mark the appropriate answer.
Give answer :
1. If both the conclusion I and conclusion II are true
2. If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true
3. If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true
4. If only conclusion I is true
5. If only conclusion II is true 1. Statement :
Ans : If both the conclusion I and conclusion II are true 2. Statements :
Ans : If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true 3. Statements :
Ans : If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true 4. Statements :
Ans : If only conclusion II is true 5. Statements :
Ans : If only conclusion I is true
Directions (6-7) : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
Five persons-D, E, F, G and H- have different heights. E is taller than G but shorter than both D and H. F is taller than D but shorter than H. The one who is the third shortest is 162 cm tall. The one who is the tallest is 179 cm tall.
6. If E is 18 cm shorter than D, then what is the difference between the heights of H and E?
- 11 cm
- 19 cm
- 28 cm
- 35 cm
Ans : 4
7. Who amongst the following is 162 cm tall?
Ans : 2
8. In a certain lenguage, 'play the music' is coded as '934'. Similarly 'live music concert' is coded as '542' and 'play guitar live' is coded as '238'. What will be the code of 'guitar' in the given code language?
- Either '3' or '9'
- Either '2' or '3'
Ans : 2
9. In a certain code language, SPRAY is coded as RQQBX and LIONS is coded as KJNOR. In the same code language, how will TANKS be coded as?
Ans : 4
10. If all the digits in the number 13674825 are arranged in descending order from left to right, the position(s) of how many number(s) will remain unchanged?
Ans : 1