1. When a mail transfer program contact a server and forms a TCP connection, the two programs follow the ------ that allows the sender to identity specify a recepient and transfer an e-mail message.?
Ans : SMTP
2. ------ is an application that allows a user to interactively analyse the data. This applicaion increases the productivity of business managers, developers and that of the whole organization.
- TPS (Transaction Processing System)
- Data Mining
Ans : OLAP
3. ------ is a type of cyber attack in whick e-mails are sent to a large number of people aksing sensitive information or encouraging them to visit a fake website.
Ans : Phishing
4. According to IT Act 2000, punishment for hacking the computer system is ------
- imprisonment upto 2 years and/or fine upto 1 lakh rupees.
- imprisonment upto 3 years and/or fine upto 2 lakh rupees.
- imprisonment upto 3 years and/or fine upto 1 lakh rupees.
- imprisonment upto 2 years and/or fine upto 2 lakh rupees.
Ans : imprisonment upto 3 years and/or fine upto 1 lakh rupees.
5. ------ this organization has been promoted by Department of Electronics and Information Technology, MCIT, Govt. of India. The objective of this organization is to bring application of ICT like Healthcare, Education, Livelihood to a common man.
- Samapark vahini
- Media Asia Lab
- Gyan Vahini
- Vidya Vahini
Ans : Media Asia Lab
6. the threat of abuse on internet is mainly from:
- Virus creators
- (1) and (2)
- None of the above
Ans : (1) and (2)
7. ------ means official gazatte published in electronic form.
- Electronic Gazzette
Ans : Electronic Gazzette
8. ------- is an internet search tool that is based on the Z 39.50 standards. This standard describes a protocol or set of rules, for computer-to-computer information retrieval.
Ans : WAIS
9. The web site dedicated for internet searching by the user is called as :
- Information web site
- Personal web site
- Search Engine
- None of the above
Ans : Search Engine
10. An unautorised acess to internet is called as :
Ans : HACKING