Post Name :
- Management Trainee (Gen) - 37 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) - 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) -15 Posts
- Accountant - 18 Posts
- Superintendent (Gen) - 130 Posts
- Jr Superintendent - 130 Posts
- Jr Technical Assistant - 300 Posts
- Stenographer - 8 Posts
Educational Qualification :
1.Management Trainee (Gen) : Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration with Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.
2.Management Trainee (Technical) : 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro-biology or Bio-chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate degree in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management.
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) : A Degree in Civil Engineering.
4.Accountant : B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with three years’ experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
5. Superintendent (Gen) : Post Graduate Degree in any discipline.
6.Jr Superintendent : Degree in any discipline
7. Jr Technical Assistant : Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
8. Stenographer : Matric with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English typing.
Last Date For Application : 13 October 2016
Application Fees : Rs.500/- for unreserved category & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service man category.
Official Website : www.cewacor.nic.in